Products and Allergens:
- Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd are not responsible for production of the items stocked by Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd. Every product is supplied to us by a third-party supplier and the condition of purchase with the third-party suppliers is that every product complies with Environmental Health Guidelines. Products are supplied to Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd in retail condition; therefore, no cross contamination may occur through Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd.
- All food allergen information is clearly printed on the packaging of each item, with all ingredients listed and any allergens in this is provided to Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd in retail condition, ready for sale direct to the customer. Our third-party suppliers supply all allergen labelling to Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd. Therefore, all responsibility for allergens and labelling sits with the producer (third party supplier) themselves.
- For a full list of ingredients and allergens please consult the supplier pages on the website. If any of your questions have not been answered by the Allergens provided on the supplier pages, please do get in contact before making a purchase.
Product Availability and Conditions of Sale:
- All items featured on our website are subject to availability.
- The product images shown on the website are intended for presentation purposes only. Gifts and their contents are configured for safe and secure transit using the appropriate packaging methods, employed at Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd discretion.
- Whilst Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd will do our utmost to ensure deliveries are made on the requested date, please note we use third-party delivery companies to facilitate our nationwide deliveries. We accept full responsibility for actioning the dispatch of our goods and services. The responsibility for the delivery rests with the third-party delivery company. Occasionally due to acts of God (flood, fire & wind) or practical issues such as lorry breakdowns or driver issues, deliveries may be delayed.
- The Customer to Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd shall notify any claim for non-delivery of any goods in writing within 3 days of the intended delivery date.
- Regardless of how the order is communicated to Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd (online, email, telephone call etc.), it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all order and delivery details are correct at least two working days prior to despatch.
- Our guarantee is limited to delivering to the building, not individual recipients.
- Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd do not accept any responsibility for any loss, damage, delay or other disruption in supply and deliveries brought about because of any of the following:
- Inaccurate or incomplete delivery address details
- Delayed payment (cleared funds)
- Delayed order receipt
- Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd reserve the right to charge the customer an additional fee for carriage, handling charges or unusable content in the event of a failed delivery caused by the supply of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address by the customer
- All goods remain the property of Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd until they have been paid for in full (cleared funds)
- Prices quoted are subject to change without notice
- No order which has been accepted by Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd may be cancelled by the customer except with the agreement in writing of the company and in terms that the customer shall indemnify the Company in full against all loss (including loss of profit), cost (including the costs of all labour and materials used), damages, charges and expenses incurred by the company because of cancellation.
- Refunds will only be issued if Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd is contacted within 48 hours of you paying for your order. No foodstuffs can be refunded once received unless faulty or broken, this will be at the discretion of Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd, dependant on your retail rights.
Katy’s Gift Boxes Ltd shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations under this Agreement caused by factors outside its control.
Law and Jurisdiction:
This agreement shall be governed by English law: The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this agreement.